Asparagus Mushroom Crustless Quiche
Easy Asparagus Mushroom Crustless Quiche with seasonal vegetables for Mother's Dayor any day. Also a delicious brunch idea for the weekends.
- 4 spears asparagus (trimmed and cut diagonally into 1 inch lengths)
- 4 mushrooms ( thinly sliced)
- ½ tsp dried tarragon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup half-and-half or milk (80ml)
- 2 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia cream cheese (55g)
- 1/3 cup Bisquick (45g)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 grape tomatoes (cut into halves)
Butter two individual 5-inch pie plates.
Divide asparagus and mushrooms evenly between the two pie plates. Sprinkle tarragon over the asparagus and mushrooms.
Beat eggs in a large bowl until foamy. Add half-and-half, cream cheese, Bisquick, salt, and pepper. Continue to beat until well mixed.
Divide egg mixture evenly between the two pie plates. Top with grape tomatoes cut side up.
Bake in a 375°F (190°C) oven for 30 minutes or until eggs are puffed and tops are golden brown.